Here's the list of my favorite startup resources and blogs... not entirely conclusive, but I've picked the ones that I think have the highest signal to noise ratio from a startup content only perspective.
Collections of Top Resources:
- Noam Wasserman/Founder Research: http://www.founderresearch.blogspot.com/
- HUGE Body of Reference on Founder Related Issues and Research from Noam Wasserman, Professor of Entrepreneurial Management at HBS
- Nivi and Naval's VentureHacks - http://venturehacks.com/
- HUGE Collection of Real World Advice from the Trenches by Naval Ravikant and Nivi
- Mark Suster - http://www.bothsidesofthetable.com/
- Killer Advice from someone that's been on, well, both sides of the table.
- Andrew Chen - http://andrewchenblog.com/
- Great Startup Thinking
- Eric Ries - http://www.startuplessonslearned.com/
- Lean Startup Concepts
- Paul Graham - http://www.paulgraham.com/articles.html
- This is why Y-Combinator Rocks