So as a follow up to my last blog... I figured I'll put together a bit of a list of my favorite resources from around the web for bootstrap startups that want to get access to some great outsource/virtual services (esp. on the design side).
So I thought I'd share some of my favorite (startup/outsourced design) resources are:
- iStockphoto.com - the standard in cheap stock photos)
- fotolia.com - run by my friend Patrick Lor, formerly of iStockphoto, this is his new gig
- 99designs.com - designers will bid for your logo/creative brief
- crowdspring.com - same as above
- logotournament.com - same as above
There are others of course, and please feel free to let me know.
I have also discovered (and heard great things about):
- Shoeboxed - which seems like an awesome service to get your recipets and business cards scanned for a pretty reasonable price (and has a netflix like subscription/mail in monthly model).
- eLance - everything from transcription services (tried putting a bid out) to outsourced developers (no experience yet)