Tuesday, January 08, 2008

YouTubed by CBC/FortuneHunters

This is a promo for an upcoming show that was shot on the same day that I had my very insane day in which I delivered my keynote at the OCE Keynote at the BOT in Downtown Toronto. Was a nice and somewhat representative "day in the life" of yours truly...: me running around like a chicken with its head cut off, on 1 hour of sleep before trekking out to give a keynote at 7:00AM with a giant room full of people that dished out nearly $100 bucks to wake up at some ungodly hour, and sit and listen to me yap about "the next web" all while trying to close an insane business transaction, with my iphone dead and not fetching any emails, and a giant camera following me around capturing every second of my stupidity. =)

Uber props goes out the producer, researchers, and cameraman that worked with me at CBC FortuneHunters. They were super professional, kind, and understanding -- a real pleasure to work with. I have no idea how the show will be cut, or what spin it will have, but I am impressed by the online promo that they've edited below. It actually manage to make me not look like the total goof that I am. =)



The full show airs Jan 19th at 6:30 on CBC.

5 comments:

  1. ha - watched it - love it! and great blog post. CQuach

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Albert!

    Don't worry, I couldn't tell at all that you had such a chaotic day at the time of the shooting for the video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great Albert!!! Thanks for fixing my computer and other thing too, the richest computer guy!! ;)

    ReplyDelete